PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
Skate Park Rules of Operations
Skate Park: Use of this facility may cause injury or potential death. The City of Westfield is not responsible for injuries. Know your ability and participate at your own risk! All rules stated in the Parks and Recreation Rules of Operation apply to the Skate Park. In addition, the following rules must be adhered to.
1. Personal Safety: For personal safety, safety equipment such as helmets, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards are recommended.
2. Food and Beverages: Food and beverages are not permitted within the skate park.
3. Pets: No pets are allowed in the skate park.
4. Skate Park Usage: The Westfield Parks and Recreation Department and the Police Department reserve the right to revoke the use of the skate park to individuals who violate the rules and regulations. We also maintain the right to close the skate park if there are persistent problems with rules or vandalism.
5. Hours of Operation: The skate park is open daily sunrise to sunset, unless closed for maintenance or rules violations.
6. Fees: There are no fees for the use of the skate park.
7. Respect: Treat the skate park and others with respect.